Let's take a journey to discover your business!
Your mastermind session will open the discussion on your:
Products & Services
Financing & Expenses
By the end of the session, you will be clear on:
* Your business goals and objectives
* Who your customers are and where they are
* Your products or services
* The best tools to run your business
* Your management style and business structure
* Where and how to promote your business
* Opportunities for expansion and more!
We’ll set an action plan with timelines for each step of the process so that you are held accountable to your responsibilities and to assure you are taking swift and reasonable action towards creating a business that supports your ideal lifestyle.
This mastermind is suitable for you if:
* You have a business idea but don’t know where to start
* You want to start a business but don’t know what kind of business you want to get into
* You have an existing business but it’s not working and it’s not making you happy
* You have a full-time job and want to transition into being your own boss
* You want to keep your full-time job and start a side hustle
Your Mastermind Mentor
Sandra Gabriel is the President & CEO of Gabriel PR, a brand production and management company. After almost 12 years as an entrepreneur, she has gone through the trouble of making all the mistakes and learning all the hard lessons so that you don’t have to.
“One of the things that burns me the most is meeting new clients who tell me they just finished spending thousands of dollars with coaches or web developers or publishers who didn’t live up to their promises. But I understand that when you’re just getting started, you don’t know, what you don’t know. So my hope is to be able to lead entrepreneurs to select the right team, tools and resources to work with and direct them to invest in the appropriate places to grow their business.” ~Sandra Gabriel
Want to see Sandra in action?
Get connected on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
[testimonials type=”simple” control_navigation=”without_control” text_color=”#ffffff” author_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#af272f” border_color=”#af272f”]